Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It Was Mostly Good!

So, the UP was fun. I had a great time and I want to say THANKYOU to everybody that wished me a good time. Love you guys!

Also, I know I promised you something awesome today, but I'm super duper tired from the trip and so all you're getting is some Monday-on-Tuesday-ramblin'. As always, right?

Good news. I didn't get eaten by a bear. I know you were worried. I was. Seriously.

Bad news. I didn't see a moose. Fuck.

(I wish I saw that sign)

Good news. DB and I have an insane amount of luck. It rained everyday but never while we were out and about. It rained while we were driving, it rained while we were sleeping, it rained while we were in the hotel. Then we stepped outside to see some awesome geography (god, I'm a nerd). And it stopped. Good karma, bitches. Just sayin'

Bad news. We bought umbrellas just in case and didn't get to use them.

Good news. I discovered my love for the game Hearts. I highly recommend you learn to play it. I was bored during the car ride, decided to try it out, and discovered a whole carddeckful of fun!

More good news. I also discovered my love for Goatse's. *drooool*


In other news, I'm exhausted. I'm off to sleep now. Also? I think I'm funny but I'm really not. Ask DB. Or you could just read my blog. If you're interested in the actual sites/activities we took part in while vacationing you can email me at mynameisxtaylor@gmail.com. Do it.

Zzzzzzz...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you had such a good luck with the rain...managed to escape it at all times eh?? :)

Thank god!! you weren't eaten up by that bear :P

hannahjustbreathe said...

First of all, that sign is AMAZING. I love how the moose is double the size of the car.

Secondly, hearts is a fan-freaking-tastic card game. How are you just discovering it, lady?! Better late than never...

rachaelgking said...

I LOVE hearts! Glad you had fun :-)

mylittlebecky said...

you played hearts, in the CAR? ugh and also vomit. BUT i love card playing on vacay. we'll def bring some with us! :)