Monday, July 13, 2009

I Ramble on Mondays

This morning I took the coldest shower of my life. I had the cold water completely shut off and I was still goosebumping.

I didn't have time to shave my legs because I had to get to work. I stayed out too late again last night. 430AM last night, 4 the night before. I've never been more tired in my life.

At 4AM last night (this morning?), I realized this guy was crawling in my bed:


It took me 15 minutes to get him out of my room. I didn't kill him, I couldn't.

The only thing I've eaten today is a bag of Cheetos. It's almost 130PM. I need to eat/drink healthier. I've had a large McDonalds coke everyday for the last week. My teeth are going to fall out.

I haven't smoked since Friday. I want to tonight but I don't think I can/should. I'm working all day and won't be able to eat very much; last time I smoked without eating I almost passed out.

The Cheffess is camping with her new boy toy and the Dealer. I wish I was with them.

My dad keeps coming up in conversation. DB asked whether or not I wonder when he's coming home. I told him I don't think about it. He asked why. I didn't answer. I didn't want to cry in front of him; I don't expect to see dad again.

Last week Aaron and I got drunk together. He told me about his dad's suicide. I told him I don't speak to my father anymore. He shook his head and told me I'm going to regret it when he's gone.

I don't know what I think about that.

No comments: