Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I can and I will

Hello, friends. You should go check out Jenn's blog today, because I stole this meme from her. Kudos and much love, Jenn!

I can't...
-Golf with DB without getting angry
-Tan without burning or freckling
-Do the stanky legg
-French braid

I can...
-Play Crazy Train on the guitar (besides the solo)
-Distinguish between different whale species
-Ride a bike without using the handlebars
-Sing the entire RENT Broadway from memory

I won't...
-Live in this state forever
-Give up on my sister
-Eat anything at McDonalds besides the chicken nuggets
-Lose my ipod again

I will...
-Travel with DB this summer
-Get a tattoo
-Complete my summer to-do list
-Continue blogging

I shouldn't...
-Worry about my future
-Ignore texts from people I don't want to talk to
-Sleep until noon
-Eat cake for breakfast
-Lose track of old friends

I should...
-Be more honest with DB
-Play the piano everyday
-Take better care of my garden
-Visit my grandma more often
-Listen to more classic rock

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Once again, thank you for the link love! I wish I could sleep until noon and ride a bike without using the handlebars! Lucky :P