Monday, June 1, 2009

God, I'm Blessed

Today's wonderfulness completely made up for the lameness of yesterday!

I woke up to DB kissing my forehead, which was a complete surprise. I didn't think he was coming over until hours later. We snuggled in bed for a couple of minutes before heading out to get some McDonalds breakfast, yumm. Nothing like a thousand-calorie breakfast to wake you up!

After filling up on our fatty delicious breakfasts, we headed back to my place for some special alone time ;) The sex was great. Plus, we haven't had sex for WEEKS!!! So that made it all the more special and pleasing.

I decided to take a shower after a couple hours of this. When I got back, DB was fast asleep on my bed.

Something you should know about DB: he works third shift, which means 10:30 pm - 7:20 am. Ugh. He had arrived at my house around 8. He hadn't slept at all.

I snuck in, topless with boxer shorts on, trying to be quiet. He immediately sat up when he heard me re-close the door and stared at me for a couple of seconds.

DB: "God, I'm blessed."
Taylor: *melts*

He fell back asleep and later didn't remember that he said it. But he did! Godi'mblessed. Godi'mblessed. Godi'mblessed. I'm in love with a guy who thinks he's blessed to be with me.

No, DB. I'm blessed.

No comments: