Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Would You Rather Wednesday

On account of me having nothing to blog about, I'm going to copy Maxie's fabulous idea and have a...

...Would you Rather Wednesday!

The story: You've been dating the same guy/girl (but I'm only going to say guy for the rest of the post because I'm sexist*) for years. He loves you immensely and you love him too, but you often fall (hard) for other guys. You think this is a warning flag and that it means that you're subconsciously unhappy with the relationship. You decide it's because you're too young to be in such a serious relationship. You consider breaking up and 'playing the field' but you're scared of never finding another guy you connect with and love so much.

Would you...
Stay with him?
or
Try dating other people before settling down?


By the way...
--I hung out with Lipring yesterday. Yum.

*Not really.

No comments: