Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why didn't I give him my number??

Remember when you used to be 12 years old and you'd ride your bike downtown to go shopping and count the number of pervert guys that honked their horns at you?

Maybe not. But I do. And I loved it.

It made 12-year-old-freckled-and-skinny Taylor feel pretty. It made her feel wanted.

Today a sex god hit on me while I was buying a birthday present for DB. He flirted and teased and patiently listened to my pathetic attempts at flirting back. Then he sold me a camera. I pretty much waltzed out of the store, drunk on lust.

I'm hitting up the same store tomorrow and the next day and the next day...

You think I'm kidding.

By the way...
--My step dad officially apologized to my sister and I for the fiasco on Friday. My mom and him are getting professional help.

No comments: