Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why is my name Taylor, again?

So I know you're all dying to know why I named this blog My Name is Taylor because I'm psychic. Well, you're probably not wondering that, but I'm going to tell you about it anyways. Feel free to stop reading now, I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

I was trying to copy my idol, Earl. From My Name is Earl.


Earl: You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well, that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was waiting right around the corner. Karma. That's when I realized that I had to change, so I made a list of everything bad I've ever done and one by one, I'm gonna make up for all my mistakes. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Earl.


Except mine would be more like:

You know the kind of girl who's secretly crazy-weird but pretends she's halfway normal so that people don't avoid her and look at her like she's crazy on the streets? Well, that was me. Every time I decided to let 'the real Taylor' inside of me loose, people would stare and try to stifle laughs and make up obviously FAKE excuses to leave. Bitches. That's when I realized I had to change, so I made a blog and one by one, I'm going to discuss every single thing that happens to my lame ass. I'm just trying to entertain myself. My name is Taylor.

Yep. Another boring post from a very bored girl.

In other news, I went bike-trailing (12 miles!!) and golfing (78 on a 9 hole...) with DB today. Oodles of noodles of fun indeed.

No comments: