Thursday, July 23, 2009

TMI Thursday: What Have I Done?!?

TMI Thursday
It's TMI Thursday, bitches!! Hosted by the lovely LiLu, as always. Enjoy...

So. DB and I were texting yesterday. We were discussing our relationship problems. Meh.

DB: It's not fair that you get to do what you want [drugs] and I don't get to do what I want [buttsex]!
Tay: Lol. Fine. But only if you smoke with me.
Tay: (haha)
DB: Ooh, she drives a hard bargain. I guess I have no choice but to agree!
DB: (haha)
Tay: What, really? I'm so excited!
DB: What? Yesterday you told me you'd rather eat a live mouse than have buttsex.
Tay: ...

(it's true)

3 comments:

rachaelgking said...

At least the greenery should help... ;-)

Sorry about missing your post last week! I am an idiot... I fixed it and promise it will never happen again! xoxo

f.B said...

the buttsex is a key point in any relationship, even when it's just a hilarious fail and doesn't go as planned.

Anonymous said...

My ex-gf always said that if I were to penetrate her behind she would return the favour with an object of equal size.

I believe she inteded to do so but we ended up breaking up before she did. Not that I care, could have been amusing enough to try once.