Friday, July 17, 2009

A Fragment-y Friday

Friday Fragments?

Guess what, lovers? It's a beautiful Friday! And y'all surely know what that means. It's time for Taylor's version of Friday Fragments, hosted by the lovely Mrs4444 at Half-Past Kissin' Time.

*DB and I almost-almost had sex in the woods yesterday. We were walking all horny-like through the woods when suddenly...
Yep. A hungry swarm of mosquitoes attacked us. So, yeah, no sex in the woods for me. Damn.

*The Cheffess, Redhead, and the Dealer finally got back from camping. I hung out with the three of them last night and, of course, I can't wait to again! I love my friends.

*DB and I are planning a trip to the UP of Michigan that I'm really excited about. I love traveling and nothing sounds more appealing than a long road trip with the one person I truly love. *sigh* I'm so excited!!

--
If you want to be as cool as me, you'll listen to Love Stinks by The J. Geils Band. It's my song of the day!
--

Happy weekend, darlings.

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

I wonder if the mosquitoes were jealous and that's why the swarmed you to thwart your efforts? ;) I hate mosquitoes. They can suck it. Wait, they do. ;)

The UP of Michigan is a beautiful area - have fun!!

Happy FF! :)

Jill Pilgrim said...

I could go for a long road trip with my husband right about now. Color me jealous.

Happy Friday!

Claudya Martinez said...

Sorry the mosquitoes where the only thing that got busy in the woods. Too bad.

Mrs4444 said...

We LOVE the U.P.!! My husband is a Upper originally from Calumet. Let me know if you have any questions. MUST do Brockway Mountain Drive, of course. Have you been there before? It's been a long time since we visited (all of the grandparents have passed away...)

Better luck next time (in the woods) heehee